Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birth of a Blog

So many people I know have blogs, and have been telling me to do one, too. I am still not sure that I am interesting enough to blog, but thought I would give it a shot. So what the hell am I going to say on this blog? I think I just might be finding that out as I go along, since I am, as usual, without a freakin’ clue.

What I do know is that I love music, and will most likely be focusing on the music I do like. I sit at my desk at work, sporting the ear buds and programming the soundtrack to my day on my iPod.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! I'm so glad you have one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! Hopefully I will figure what exactly I will be blogging about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, and music. Glad your here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sam. Hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails