Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Music - Adam Joseph - How I Seem To Be

Adam Joseph

Adam Joseph is another of those MySpace finds I made - damn, I think I might spend too much time online. The first song I heard was Flow With My Soul, and while I am not a huge R&B/HipHop fan, this pulled me in. Yes, I bet no one is surprised I am a Pop/Folk/Rock guy, just from what I have covered so far. But I really like the music of Adam Joseph. But this song really got my attention, and the solid melody and strong vocals sold me. I went out and immediately purchased How I Seem To Be.



The CD also had You're Mine, and 2 Brothers, both very romantic R & B ballads. His voice and styling is so smooth, so heartfelt, just lovely.

Adam Joseph

However, he is not always so sweet and endearing. Adam did some work with comedian/singer Jonny McGovern of LOGO's Big Gay Sketch Show and the romping, stomping Soccer Practice. And there is Faggoty Attention, a ribald and naughty little number about picking up some str8 trade and making it all work out - 'You can get rough. Boy, I ain't a girl - I can take it like a man.' This video might not be all that safe for the office. LOL



You can find out more about Adam on his MySpace page.

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails