Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Movies - 9 Dead Gay Guys - A Comedy

OK, for a change of pace, I thought I would occasionally throw in some of my favorite movies. I will start with 9 Dead Gay Guys, a movie that still makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it. It is irreverent, politically incorrect, and laugh-out-loud funny.

It is the story of two Irish guys who go to London, thinking the streets would be paved with gold, and they would be able to drink to their hearts content. The next thing you know, members of the community around them starts dropping like flies, and the movie plays out. Outrageous doesn't begin to describe it.



I will admit it won't be for everyone, and was not particularly well-received when first released. But I just don't care - it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails