Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great TV - Being Human

being human

Being Human is set to air tonight, July 25, at 9PM, 8PM Central time.I have now managed to catch a couple of the first episodes, and am enjoying it immensely! It is funny at times, but other moments have great suspense. And the men are hot!

being human,aidan turner being human,aidan turner
being human,russell tovey
Top row: Aidan Turner as Mitchell, Bottom: Russell Tovey as George.

being human,dean lennox kelly being human,dean lennox kelly
Episode 2 guest star Dean Lennox Kelly as Tully.

In the first episode, we meet Mitchell, the vampire played by Aidan Turner, and George, the werewolf played by Russell Tovey (who I just discovered is an out actor), as they get to know Annie, a ghost played by Lenora Critchlow. Good stuff follows. Here is another preview for the show.


5 comments:

  1. I'll check it out based on your recommendation. You've introduced me to some great music already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, I do like it.

    Joy, check it out. I have watched the first 6 episodes, and really enjoy the humor and drakside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this show. The guys look hot. I am gonna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen, the guys are very hot. Especially fond of the furry Irish boy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails