Thursday, July 16, 2009

Telling On Trixie - Halfway Back To Sane

Telling On Trixie Telling On Trixie

I know I had a post about Telling On Trixie's new CD, Ugly, Broke & Sober, but I thought since I was doing this quick shots I would revisit a video from their self-titled first CD for the song Halfway Back To Sane. I love the song, and love the video. It also features America's Next Top Model Jade Cole.

Telling On Trixie

Telling On Trixie are Brad Small, Tommy Kessler, Matt Aronoff, Derek Nicoletto, Charlie Zeleny. Lead singer Derek has a blog you can find in the Blog Roll named Mo Derek, and often interviews other indie musicians for LOGO and the Independent Film Channel.



You can order Ugly, Broke & Sober from CD Baby here, or the first CD here. You can find out more at their website.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails