Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Milestone - 10,000



At some point on Friday, this blog received the 10,000 hit. This happened while I wasn't looking, and all I can think to say is thank you so very much. When I started this blog just over 3 months ago, I never would have had a clue anyone would be interested in my petty ramblings about music I enjoy. But I decided to do a blog that focused on music that makes me happy, and to avoid writing about what doesn't, to keep this a positive blog, and with your help, I think we have done that together.

For those who have been with me from the start, you have my gratitude. To those finding the blog more recently, I am so glad you have come. Feel free to keep coming back, and to click on the follow button on the upper right-hand side of the screen to help keep up with the latest posts. To all the artists whose music has appeared in the blog, thanks for putting out great music, and to those who have contacted me, thank you for your support.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ... and keep doing what you're doing.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Howard! That's wonderful news!

    I was hit no. 10000 on Friday, I'm certain of it. Do I win a t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Howard - your blog rocks and that makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David - Thank you for all the help you have given along the way.

    Larry - it might have been you! No t-shirt, unless a Haines with Sharpee drawing will do.. LOL

    SteveA, Thanks. Happiness is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Howard! I am glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails