Monday, September 7, 2009

Dark Monday - Avenue Q meets Wicked



At a special appearance by London's West End cast of Avenue Q in 2007, Simon Lipkin and Julie Atherton perform the song Popular from the musical Wicked. This is part of Luurvefest. Avenue Q is still running in London, featuring Daniel Boys, a favorite of mine.



So, I really couldn't let the moment pass without posting a video with Daniel, right? So here he is singing For Now with Julie Atherton and the rest of the cast at West End Live, an event to promote live theater.

Daniel Boys

1 comment:

  1. I saw Wicked at the Apollo Victoria last year in London - it was awesome, but I had too much wine and fell asleep for a while :) Can't help it - feed me and fill me up and I fall asleep. Love London!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails