Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great Music - Naommon

Naommon Naommon

I have been meaning to get to Naommon for some time, but as is often the case, another shiny object came along and I was easily distracted. I need to start making lists, because there is still much more I want to cover, but often draw a blank when it comes to posting. Enough about my absentmindedness, lets talk about the exotic and handsome Naommon.

Naommon Naommon
Naommon Naommon

I have to admit Naommon is an internet fascination of mine, for that is where I found his music. I have DL'ed a couple of songs, but not complete albums. He is French and lives in NYC now. His music is stylistically more club music/electronica with soul mixed in, and quite fun. The first video clip is the first one I found on YouTube, Allnighter.



This past spring he released a new CD, Love Is Struggling. I have yet to purchase it, but just might now that I am writing this. LOL Anyway, here is the video for the title cut.



You can find out more about Naommon by clicking here, or here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails