Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Music - SIRPAUL - Where The Wild Things Are

SIRPAUL

I really like SIRPAUL, and not just because he is so freakin' hot. I really like his music, even though it seems to go on a constant path of evolution. Listening to him involves twists and turns, and I am kinda likin' that. Anyway, in a quick one, this afternoon SIRPAUL posted a YouTube video with a new song, Where The Wild Things Are. The video features an early shot of SIRPAUL while the song plays. It is an electro-funk/dance song. And it was a great excuse to see him again, and make me a little warm...



You can find out more about SIRPAUL at his official website here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Howard!
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support...I'm glad you're enjoying the new music. There's lots more to come in the next couple of months...
    XOXO
    SIRPAUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIRPAUL, you are welcome, and as long as you are making new music, I'll be there to listen and support. Can't wait for more new stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails