Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Music - Greg Laswell - Covers

Greg Laswell greg laswell

Today Greg Laswell released a new EP, Covers, which is available on iTunes. I haven't purchased it yet - need to get home from work and my own computer - but know the following songs are included in the collection; Killing Moon by Echo & the Bunnymen, In Spite of Me by Morphine, Take Everything by Mazzy Star, Your Ghost by Kristen Hersh, and This Woman's Work by Kate Bush. I am sure it is excellent.

greg laswell

While available as an online download and as a CD, Laswell also makes note that it will also be the first of his collections to be available on vinyl. [God that makes me feel old] You can find more about it on his website here. And you can check out my review of his last CD, three flights from alto nido, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails