Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Video - Guy B - Coexist

guy b
guy b guy b
guy b

I am a recent convert to the magical voice of Guy B. I really hadn't heard his music, but had heard of him. He has a fascinating story. He was born in Israel to parents of Moroccan decent, and moved to California at age 3. This opened up a whole new world of music for Guy B, born Guy Baruch. Guy B loved the sounds of r & b, soul and pop, cause that is the music he makes, and me does that very well. And I would be remiss in mentioning something you might have already noticed: Guy B is also stunningly gorgeous. He is also out and proud, something that increases the hot meter for me.

guy b guy b
guy b guy b

Guy recently released his latest album, entitled CO-. I was shamefully unaware of it until I saw the video for the single Coexist. It is a collection of dance tunes he put out with both new material as well as some remixes with various DJs and artists, including Kazual and DJ Naughty Boyy. The latest release is the video for the single, Coexist.



His first album was named Within Me, released in 2007. Where CO- has a focus on dance music, Within Me definitely has more of a soul/pop vibe, with flavors of the Middle Eastern variety sneaking in from time to time. There is also a rock vibe that slides in.



Well, I certainly think I have to add Guy B to my list of performers I'd like to see perform live. To find out more of what Guy B is up to, go to his official site here. You can download his music off iTunes here, or go to CD Baby here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails