Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend Away



This weekend I will be joining David Dust and the Dust Bunnies for a weekend in New York City. I plan on leaving on Friday and returning home on Sunday evening., so posting might very well be light. I am looking forward to seeing Miss Ginger, Marker, Mark In Delaware and hubby Joe, among others. I hope to get to meet the fabulous Miss Kitty Bradshaw. For more information and to join us, click here. To mark the event, here is the video of Manhattan Transfer singing The Boy From New York City.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! I really hope to get to Weekend III!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have fun. I'll be sitting here writhing in my jealousy. Take some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were going, now I'm really jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again my fingers make a mistake on the iPod Touch.
    David Dust has left a new comment on your post "Weekend Away":

    Oh shit - that reminds me. I need to probably wash a sheet and/or a towel for you...

    :)

    I can't WAIT to see you!!!!!!!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you! Have you been to a DDBW before? I don't recall. I know you'll all have a great time, and I hope everyone tips one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn - I am in NYC on Wend and leave Friday - I will see if I can change my flight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, I was on the last DDBW, and I am sure will will tip on or two or five for you.

    SteveA, just let me know if you are able to stick around for any of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails