Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Video - Levi Kreis - Nothing At All



I just found this video on Gay.Com by Levi Kreis for his latest single, Nothing At All. I will admit to being a fan, already owning the album, and loving this song. Hell, I love the whole damn album. Levi is talented, writing his songs and singing the hell out of them. His soulful delivery works so well because the the depth and breathe of his voice, being able to slide around his range with great ease. And he obviously has a great emotional connection to the music. And he is gorgeous, too. And out. And looks amazing in a wife-beater and jeans. This isn't the first time I have posted about his music, and I doubt it will be the last, either.



Now, while you are wiping the drool off your keyboard, have you bought Where I Belong yet? If not, why haven't you? You can download it from iTunes here for just $9.99, and at CD Baby for $12.97 here. You can check out his website here. And this coming Spring, Levi is set to make his Broadway debut in Million Dollar Quartet, a show on a pre-Broadway tour in which he plays and sings, portraying Jerry Lee Lewis. Previews start on March 13th at the Nederlander Theatre. I'm going to have to make sure I get tickets to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails