Monday, February 1, 2010

The Dragulator




I couldn't resist no matter how hard I tried. Good friend David Dust tipped me off on his blog about the Dragulator, and I tried to stay away. But sooner or later, I was bound to give it a shot, and so I did. I figured I would giggle at the results, and at best send it over to David to give him a laugh - like it would end there with a blogger. I even came up with the drag name, Anita Refill. Yarite. The headshot ended up on his blog, and I knew at some point I would be posting something here. Indeed, here it is. Tonight at 9PM EST, RuPaul's Drag Race debut's with season 2 on the LOGO network.



4 comments:

  1. Love that full one with the dress, martini, and microphone! Your smile is always wonderful! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worrying!

    Anyway - The next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away and you are very welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of February (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is... City Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, that is my fave, too!

    Wonder Man, :-)

    Stephen, LOL. Thanks for the reminder! Hmmm, city life, might be an interesting stretch for me here in the country!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails