Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome New Followers



Thought I would take the time to welcome three new followers to the Soundtrack to my Day family. Big Mark joins us from Detroit, Michigan. He describes himself as a 'cool mellow brother' and his favorite music puts him in the right place! He has his own blog, Stars like grains of sand in my pocket. baranyfelho joined us via Twitter and is a pianist from Hungary. Her Twitter profile can be found here. Christina Mitchell also joins us from Twitter from Savannah, Georgia. She seems to have a thing for Torchwood and John Barrowman, so she's in the right place, too! Her profile can be found here.

To welcome our new friends in the Soundtrack way, here is John Barrowman singing Anything Goes, on the set of Torchwood. It was part of the DVD extras. Be sure to say hello, either here or on their own sites.

5 comments:

  1. I could sit and watch him sing all day Howard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out..! Looking forward to reading about good music and tranposing words to fit in 'The Soundtrack Of Our Lives' (the band and the concept) in my comments as often as I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Mark, you are welcome, and thanks for stopping by.

    Wonder Man, I think we all should!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails