Thursday, April 1, 2010

Live Music - Aiden James

aiden james

Well, I couldn't partake in the Double Trouble experience, being about 3,000 miles away, so I plan to do my own version, and catch Aiden James live in two shows, Friday night at the Tin Angel in Philadelphia, and possibly Saturday night in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. And I just discovered Aiden will have a film crew there, I would guess either for a live video, or a live DVD. Either way, it will be fun to be there to watch! In the meantime, here is a video from the recent Double Trouble tour featuring Aiden and his song You and He, with Christopher Dallman joining in to support him. It was taped at the Skylark Club in Seattle, Washington. Special thanks for lagaringer for posting to YouTube.



Last year, Aiden recorded a show at the Tin Angel for a CD release, appropriately named Live At The Tin Angel. It featured twelve great songs, including a fun Diva Tribute.

<a href="http://aidenjamesmusic.bandcamp.com/track/diva-tribute-live">Diva Tribute (LIVE) by Aiden James</a>

A new song, Clock On The Wall, was also featured, and I like it very much. I like the entire album, which you can purchase at Bandcamp for $14.99 for the shipped CD, and just $7.99 for an MP3 download. If you enjoy Aiden's voice, I would heartily recommend purchasing it here. You can also check out his official webpage here.

<a href="http://aidenjamesmusic.bandcamp.com/track/clock-on-the-wall-live">Clock on the Wall (LIVE) by Aiden James</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails