Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daniel Boys - Better Than I

^_^  Daniel Boys Blog

I decided to watch Any Dream Will Do on BBC America because John Barrowman was on it, but little did I know what I was in for. When I saw and heard Daniel Boys for the first time, I kept wanting more. He is adorable and talented, a winning combination. I got that wish when he released his album, So Close, which I promptly ordered. I thought it was great, and while I might not be able to catch him in a live performance, I can still appreciate from afar, my fingers crossed he might make it to Broadway at some point, and I can catch him there! The following clip is Daniel singing Better Than I from his album.



For more on Daniel, check out his official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails