Monday, November 1, 2010

It Gets Better - Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert

it gets better - Priscilla
it gets better - Priscilla it gets better - Priscilla
it gets better - Priscilla

The cast of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert took some time from their busy schedule on the road on their way to Broadway to record a video for the It Gets Better project. It is remarkable, and well worth watching. Check it out.



trevor project,lgbt youth

For more about Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, you can check out the official website here. If you are someone, or know someone who might be feeling the effects of prejudice and bullying, here is the website for The Trevor Project. They have set up a hotline that can be reached at (866)488-7386. Share the number with those how you think might benefit, because the teenage years are hard enough without the additional issues discovering you are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

trevor project,lgbt youth

4 comments:

  1. I really love the movie! My friends and I are heading to London this month are looking into shows. I should definitely add this to maybe list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing musical, amazing film, and what an amazing video too.

    Tears moisten my eyes as I write this, it was so moving. And, yep, it get's better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite quote: "They're on welfare and I'm doing my third Broadway show." SNAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind of Mine, hope you enjoy it! Be sure to check in with your thoughts!

    Jason, I hope to get the chance to see it. And yes, it is an amazing video.

    Behr, yep, it is a great one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails