Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Make My Body Rock on iTunes

Make My Body Rock video
Make My Body Rock video Make My Body Rock video

Ari Gold's great new song is available now on iTunes. Make My Body Rock can be purchased as a set, both the song and the video for just $2.48. The sexy and sultry video is now on my iPod, you can be sure. You can buy it here.

Make My Body Rock video

Ari Gold as storyteller, LGBT diva meets the Brothers Grimm meets True Blood meets Thriller. Check it out here. Go with the volume up and the full-screen viewing, it will be worth it!



For more about the gifted and sexy Ari Gold, check out his official website here.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting pics! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, I love Ari - he is talented and oh, so gorgeous! My week is progressing, hope yours is as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails