Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Morning with Theo Tams

Photobucket
Photobucket

I recently came across this clip on YouTube as I was searching for songs by my favorite Canadian artist, Theo Tams. It immediately made me think how wonderful it would be to wake up on a chilly Sunday morning, and stay wrapped in a blanket and listen to his sweet voice singing a cover of One of Us by the amazing Joan Osborne.



I have been thinking of Theo since I purchased a ticket to see an online concert (here) on December 10th. After I had a memorable trip to Toronto to catch a few shows, the thought of being able to enjoy a live performance of Theo singing his first hit, Lazy Lovers, seemed like a perfect tonic to the change in the weather.



And in case you need to perk up a little bit, here is Theo putting a little bit of swing into the song The Sweet Ones. So nice when Theo puts a touch of growl in that beautiful voice of his.

4 comments:

  1. If any of your readers wanted to check him out performing live for themselves (and I *highly* recommend it!), there are still a few tickets left for the online concert for December 10. Hope you don't mind me posting a link to it, Howard.

    http://www.stageit.com/

    It's a great way for fans from anywhere in the world to get to see him perform live! :)

    Sue

    PS: I'm with you on the growl, Howard. Hope we get to hear a bit of it on his next CD. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, thanks for stopping by. I will put the link in the post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just figured a few of your readers might want to check him out for themselves...especially since you and I both know that as amazing as he is on YouTube, it still doesn't do him justice. ;)

    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, I'd be happy to share my Theo concert with any or all of my readers. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails