Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christopher Dallman Show in 7 Minutes

Christopher Dallman
Christopher Dallman
Christopher Dallman

Recently Chris Dallman posted a compilation from his performance in Los Angeles at the club Show at Barre. It is his entire show reduced to a montage of 7 minutes, and it makes me want to beg for an East Coast show I can attend once again. The show includes his latest material, as well as songs from his first album, Race The Light. The show was shot by Andrew Giordano, and the footage is excellent.



Of course, it begs the question as to whether there might be a DVD of the show in the offing? I mean, if there is, where can I order it, Mr. Dallman? Cause I need a fix! For more about Christopher Dallman, you can check out his official website here, which was recently redesigned and relaunched. Check it out. You can purchase his music on Bandcamp here. I'd offer advice on which to purchase, but they are all great - you can't go wrong!

Christopher Dallman

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails