Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jackie Beat - Comedy Stylings with Songs

Jackie Beat
Jackie Beat
Jackie Beat

I thought I should start out the new year with a laugh, and am not sure it can get much better than with drag queen Jackie Beat. Jackie does comedy, and has a really great voice. I should mention that Jackie does comedy for adults, so the language might be a tad strong for some, and just over the top for others. I, on the other hand, find it just right, and hysterical. Love her! Check out Jackie's take on the old Billy Ocean song, Tired Old Queen...



There are times when Jackie seems to be auditioning to be the next Bond girl. Check her out doing her very best Shirley Bassey when she covers the classic Bond theme song, Dildos Are Forever...



To celebrate the New Year, Jackie sings a song by Prince, 1999. Needless to say, Jackie puts her own very special spin on the song when she updates it to 2012.



And, of course, what would life be if Jackie couldn't sing a tribute to Lady GaGa? I mean, her mash-up of Just Dance and Poker Face, and somehow, managed to make GaGa's songs even gayer. Who'd a thunk it?



To find out more about Jackie Beat, check out her FaceBook fan page here. There is also a FaceBook page to get Jackie more time on LOGO here. I think the world could really use hearing more from Jackie Beat!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jackie Beat! A favorite of mine is Baby Got Front, but after all, I'm a size queen! Happy New Year tootes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie, I love her, too! I found the clips, and had to use them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails