Saturday, May 14, 2011

Doctor Who Tonight - The Doctor's Wife

Doctor Who -The Doctor's Wife
Doctor Who -The Doctor's Wife

Tonight at 9PM/8PM Central, BBC America will be offering the fourth episode of the current season of Doctor Who, starring the adorable Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor. Tonight's episode is The Doctor's Wife, and here is the official trailer.



As I will be in New York City to see Garrin Benfield at his CD release party, I will be missing the episode. Well, that just shows you how much I like Garrin and his music, right? Well, I hope to come back with a picture of Garrin and me, but in the meanwhile, here is a picture of the stars of the episode with writer Neil Gaiman.

Doctor Who -The Doctor's Wife

And here is another teaser of the show. It looks like great fun, and I am sorry I will be missing it. But you better believe I will be catching up the first chance I get!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! OK. I was going to say how much I envy you for getting to watch this, but now I envy you for going to a CD release party in New York. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in NYC and you can always see the Doctor when you get back. He'll be there waiting, through the magic of the Tardis....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great episode. I loved it. But I hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writer, The CD Release was well worth it.

    Stan, thanks, I did, and hope to catch up with the Doctor tomorrow!

    Wonder Man, I did have a great time, and can't wait to see the episode!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails