Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ireland Stands Against Bullying

Irish Anti-bullying Ad
Irish Anti-bullying Ad Irish Anti-bullying Ad

I saw this video and knew I had to post it. It is very simple, clear and straight-forward - stand together to bring the end to homophobia and bullying. And there is plenty of proof Ireland had plenty of pretty boys who aren't members of Westlife or Boyzone. Check This out.



If only more poeple would stand up to bullying of any kind!

Irish Anti-bullying Ad
Irish Anti-bullying Ad

2 comments:

  1. Howard, that vid is really remarkable. I'm sitting here crying. I think I'll do a post on this one tomorrow. I'll link back to you. Thanks for the inspiration and for getting this other there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, I agree, it is a great short. I found it, and had to post it, but was at a loss for what to say, so I let it speak for itself. Go ahead, and post it. People should be seeing this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails