Friday, May 20, 2011

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

Led Zeppelin,Robert Plant,Jimmy Page
Led Zeppelin,Robert Plant,Jimmy Page Led Zeppelin

Today I am just going to post some random favorites of mine, so I would suggest buckling your seatbelts, cause it might take a crazy turn or two this weekend. I will start with one of my favorite Rock N' Roll Gods of all time, Led Zeppelin. No one could sing like Robert Plant, and no one could play like Jimmy Page. And John Bonham was a helluva drummer, and John Paul Jones was excellent on bass. Check them out on one of the greatest sex songs of all time, Whole Lotta Love from a show in Knebworth in 1979.



When it comes to my boys, I still think my all-time favorite song of theirs was the blues number, Since I've Been Loving You. This was recorded in 1973 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, as part of the film The Song Remains The Same, released in 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails