Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Memories With Casey Stratton

I really want to see Casey Stratton playing live, but have not been able to yet. I have faith that I will, at some point, get the job done. But I did purchase the DVD of his live performance in Michigan, which I will admit to watching more than once already. To keep myself fooled, I search for live clips on YouTube, and pretend I was there. It doesn't really work, but it does lessen the feelings. This is Shut You Down from a show in New York City. The song was originally on the Memories & Photographs album.



I remember a couple of years ago, when I know who he was, but still hadn't purchased any music yet. I contacted him, and he told me to give the Standing At The Edge album a try. I did. Boy, was he right. I have been a fan ever since! This is a live performance of Blood from that album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails