Tuesday, July 19, 2011

B.Slade™ Releases DIESEL Today

B. Slade's Diesel

B. Slade releases his latest album, DIESEL, today. About three weeks ago, I told you about the album's availability for pre-order here. I don't know about anyone else, but I placed an order then. So I was quite pleased to hear I could get my download, and give it a listen. Man, is it good - has the depth and beauty of great old R&B classics, but doing so in a way that is not dated or sounding old. It's just great music. In that earlier post, I gave you a chance to listen to two songs. Here is another, this one called I'm Done, B.Slade™, featuring Yummy Bingham.



You can find it on iTunes here, and on BandCamp here. You can also find it on Amazon.com here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails