Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dianne Reeves & Cæcilie Norby • Both Sides, Now

Photobucket
Photobucket

When I did the Joni Mitchell post this week, I had found this video, and knew I wanted to use it. The video features Cæcilie Norby and jazz great Dianne Reeves making extraordinary music with Joni's Both Sides, Now. The weather here has been a bit stormy lately, and I have taken some pictures. Well, Friday night as I was looking at the latest pictures I had taken, it suddenly occurred to me that perhaps I should post the video, and just lay in some photos of clouds...

Photobucket
Photobucket

The video features Reeves and Norby on vocals, and Romero Lubambo and Russell Malone on guitar, and Lars Danielsson on bass. This performance was from the 2004 Jazz Baltica in Salzau, Germany.



Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails