Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cover Boy • David Geftakys

Photobucket
Photobucket

I present David Geftakys, today's cover boy. He was recommended to me by David Raleigh, and musicians seldom lead me astray. The California boy certainly didn't break that trend, for his music has charmed me, including his Crash Into Me by the Dave Matthews Band. There is a sweetness and vulnerability in his vocals, and a real strength in the guitar. David, of course, is responsible for both. Check it out.



Geftakys has some really nice music out at the moment, and I hope to get to it very soon. And did I mention he is pretty damn hot for a straight boy? For more about David Geftakys, you can check out his official website here or on Twitter here.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails