Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't You Forget About Psych

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, since the first time I saw this promo, I have just loved it. I have to admit, this show, Psych, is definitely one that makes me laugh way more than it should, so it is not surprising that this commercial for the new season, set to premiere on October 12, 2011 on the USA Network. You know, the one that says "Characters Welcome" in their ads. It is certainly true, cause Dulé Hill and James Roday, playing Gus and Shawn respectively, are intriguing and hilarious characters, fueling a premiss I thought would run out of steam long ago. But even just catching this clip warmed my heart...



And it doesn't hurt I think both are adorable as can be, and make me laugh. So yes, I can't wait until the show returns on October 12th!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails