Saturday, October 29, 2011

Nathan Leigh Jones • Beautiful You

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Lord have mercy. Pardon me while I reach for my fan. I just watched the new video from Nathan Leigh Jones, and I am feeling a tad warm, if you know what I mean. Like the song, and the man himself, the video is imbued with a light romanticism, making Nathan a modern day Shelley. the lyricism of the song also recall the poet, without the drag of the opium addiction. Check it out!



The bideo is just so filled with charm and love, I almost feel like I've been hugged just listening. What do you think? For more about Nathan Leigh Jones, check out his official website here. Beautiful You is off the latest release. You can purchase Sooner Or Later from iTunes here and on Amazon here. Of course, I have an autographed copy that I love.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails