Friday, November 18, 2011

Garrin Benfield • Walkin' Time Blues

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Garrin Benfield has a new video out, and I am really loving it! The video was directed, edited by Leo Herrera, who also handled the Special Effects. To start wit, I must admit I am totally enamored with Garrin's music. I think the man is brilliant. I have The Wave Organ Song in my collection, and can't hear it enough. I find it intoxicating. It just pulls me out of myself, and cradles me is this amazing melodic world. That world includes Walkin' Time Blues, written by Garrin and partner Jason Durant.



You can find out more about Garrin Benfield at his official website here. You can also find him on Facebook here. You can find his album on iTunes here, or on Amazon here. You can also order it from CD Baby here.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. becca, I love Garrin's music. You should check out his latest release, The Wave Organ Song. Exceptional.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails