Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Support Angel Adams

Angel Adams

I luvs me some Angel Adams. I first came to know her when she hooked up with Eric Himan and her brother Jimmy Adams to form Eric & the Adams. I became so attached to Angel and Jimmy during that period, I was crushed when their partnership came to an end. I know I loved Hear You Breathe off the Eric & the Adams EP, and it was written by Angel.



I knew I needed to stay in touch. And I did. So I know Angel recently had a baby with her partner, Heather. So when I discovered you were starting a KickStarter account, I had to race over to check it out.



A full album? A music video? Damn, I'm in! You can be, too! Want some great music by Angel, check out the incentive to invest in your aural pleasure. You can invest $5, $10, $15, $20, $25? Or even more? Well, there are plenty of reasons to do just that. Click in the widget below, and find out for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. will go check it out i've back several youngartist recently so will see what i can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way you post a lot of great musician here have you ever heard of Cassidy Haley if not you should check him out he is amazing http://cassidyhaley.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, I have heard of Cassidy Haley, and in fact have a post about him here. http://soundtracktomyday.blogspot.com/2011/03/cassidy-haley-this-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome going to read btw yes i adore him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails