Friday, April 27, 2012

Anthony Callea • Last To Go (in LA)

Picture 19
Picture 17 Picture 11

One of the things I love about YouTube is that I get to catch live performances I would otherwise be unable to see. That is definitely the case with Anthony Callea, and he had a couple of performances in Los Angeles and in Las Vegas. Despite my insistence that my subliminal messages for an East Coast show will work, it has failed miserably so far. But I do have videos from his show at the Cherry Pop, and here is Last To Go.



The show was last Saturday 21st April. Performing alongside Anthony were dancers Marc Cleary, Oskar Rodriguez, Deidre Maldonado, and Laia Ribatallada. There were also additional vocals by Tim Campbell & Michelle Sharman. It was kinda cute to see Anthony checking out partner Tim off the side of the stage, giving them a moment of singing together. I am loving Anthony's new music, and think you will too. You can purchase his Last To Go EP on iTunes. You can get some cool remixes of Oh Oh Oh Oh on Amazon and iTunes.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this fantastic performance. Always love to see Anthony live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Howard for posting this fabulous video of Anthony's performance of " Last To Go " Its wonderful that the people in LA and Las Vegas have had the opportunity to see Anthony perform live because its such an amazing experience watching Anthony live. I'm also grateful to YouTube & the kind people who post the video's which gives us all a chance to see Anthony's live performances. Anthony's energetic relaxed fun loving nature combined with his professionalism & his amazing flawless voice makes his live concerts ones you never forget & the joy that they bring stays long in your memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, it is my pleasure to find and post videos of Anthony!

    nonnapat, You are welcome, but I am being totally selfish, wanting to get as many videos of Anthony as I can! I still hope there will be a day I can see him live myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howard you're not being selfish I really hope the day comes when you get a chance to see Anthony performing live for yourself.It really is a breathtaking experience. Anthony is so dynamic energetic that he grips you from the very first note to the final note & leaves you longing for more. Anthony really is a born entertainer with a truely unique voice that is so rich extremely powerful & controlled that puts him in a league of his own.Anthony's pitch perfect ballads & his high energy Rock & Dance numbers are such a joy to watch he sends shivers & goosebumps up & down your spine. When he is on stage there is so much electricity in the air. He's so friendly stunning & engaging with his gorgeous & sometimes cheeky smile. I have found Howard that the joy & pleasure Anthony's concerts bring always stay long in my memory. I really do hope you get to experience Anthony's concerts for yourself one day Howard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonnapat, I truly hope I get to know that feeling at some point. I've been a fan for so long... And I do love a great live show. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails