Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wes Carr • Lost

Picture 10
Picture 7 Picture 3
Picture 9 Picture 2 Picture 4

I have been a fan of singer/songwriter Wes Carr for a couple of years now, but I am not sure I have loved a song as mush as I do his latest effort, Lost. This bluesy, introspective touched my heart the first time I heard it on YouTube this week, and my affection for it only grows with every additional listen. His vocals are so pure and honest, I can't wait to hear a studio version. But first, here is a clip from a recent show in Bondi, Australia.



I have heard talk Wes will have a new album out soon. If this is any indication of the music on Lions, I want to be at the front of the line to purchase it! For more about Wes, visit his Facebook page, or follow him on Twitter. Until Lions is released, you can check out his album The Way The World Looks on iTunes and Amazon. The album includes the hit songs You, Feels Like Woah, Fearless, and Love Is An Animal.

2 comments:

  1. He's a beast. Love this song. When does it come out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Wes makes great music. There is a new album coming out this year, although no date has been released as far as I know.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails