Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tyler Conti • I Will Always Love You

Tyler Conti

I saw a recent Tweet from Guy B, and it piqued my interest. He mentioned working with a talented young musician, Tyler Conti, on some new music. He sounded quite excited. Soon thereafter, I saw a Tweet from B.Slade, another artist I really respect, mentioning Tyler. I had to check him out, and discovered for myself what they both were talking about. Tyler is a handsome guy with sweet style, and a strong voice to back it all up. Check out this audio recording of Tyler singing Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" as a tribute to the late Whitney Houston.



While I hear the handsome Conti is a straight man, I hear he is quite supportive of the LGBT community. And we all know, Str8 boys need love, too. For more about Tyler Conti, check out his official website, or follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails