Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tyler Conti • No More Room Music Video

Picture 11
Picture 8 Picture 6 Picture 1

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about a handsome young man named Tyler Conti, singing a cover of the great song, "I Will Always Love You". I had no idea he was so close to a new release of original material, but am happy to report that is the case. Conti makes his Suxxess Records debut with this a fantastic single "No More Room". The song was written, produced, directed, and edited by B.Slade™, another fantastic artist often featured on the blog. The song is fantastic, but I wouldn't expect less from the combined talents of B.Slade and Conti. Check out the official music video.



You can purchase the single, "No More Room", on Bandcamp. This is getting me real excited for a full album, which I hope can be heard soon! For more about Tyler, visit his official website. You can also find him on Twitter and Facebook.

Picture 5 Picture 12 Picture 3
Picture 2 Picture 4
Picture 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails