Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beyond The Mountain • This Old River Single Available

Beyond The Mountain - This Old River cover, Theo Tams Carly Jean

Well, I can't tell you how excited I was to hear the new single from Beyond The Mountain was available. What, you don't know who Beyond The Mountain are? The duo are two very talented Canadians, Carly Jean Campbell and Theo Tams. Theo has been featured on the blog before, loving his music very much. Together, they are making stylized Roots music, with brilliant vocals and gorgeous harmonies. This is a clip of the two performing the first single, "This Old River". I must warn you - I am loving the single, and have it on replay on iTunes. It is so addictive.



I won't beat around the bush here. "This Old River" is now available on iTunes. Buy it. No, buy it now. For more about Beyond The Mountain, visit the official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails