Thursday, August 2, 2012

Doctor Who Series 7 • Trailer

Picture 3
Picture 7 Picture 5
Picture 6 Picture 4 Picture 1

The trailer is here for Series 7 of Doctor Who. It features returning stars Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darville, and Alex Kingston, although early spoilers suggest this might be the end of the ride for Amy and Rory. The current series has made the greatest inroads into American television, and was recently on the front cover of Entertainment Weekly. In the trailer for the upcoming season, the excitement seems to be at a premium, with thrills and chills in abundance!



I remember watching Doctor Who when I was a geeky kids. It was running in black & white, on public television. It certainly has changed through the years. Looking forward to the new season on BBC America. For get the latest information, check out the official website. This Saturday, you can catch the new special on BBC America that takes a look at the technology on Doctor Who, and what is science and what is fiction...

2 comments:

  1. Howard, I have not left a comment for a very long time, but do check out your bolg often.
    I just wanted to mention that I also remember those black and white episodes on PBS. As a mater of fact my first real crush was for Adric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queer Heaven,Thank you so much. Isn't it funny what memories we have? I think my first crush might have been on Barnabus Collins on Dark Shadows...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails