Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Aiden James!



I wanted to take the opportunity to wish handsome Aiden James a very happy birthday today, and what better way than to have him sing for me? Well, that works for me, anyway. I remember the first time I heard Aiden sing. I was at the World Cafe Live to see Eric Himan play, and this very cute man was opening up for him. It was Aiden, a Philadelphia-based singer/songwriter, and I immediately had to buy his first CD after the show. That led to the purchase of a second album, and now a third. Earlier this year, Aiden released Trouble With This, which featured the beautiful song, "Best Shot". Check out this amazing live performance of the show, captured for us all.



You can find Trouble With This on iTunes and Amazon, and on Bandcamp for the autographed physical CD. But that isn't the only new music Aiden has. He recorded a very special version of "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" that was released today, on the birthday shared by Aiden and Whitney Houston. Check out Aiden's cover version.



You can purchase "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" on iTunes, Bandcamp, and Amazon. For more about Aiden, visit his official website, or offer your birthday wishes to him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails