Friday, September 7, 2012

Derek Nicoletto • Take Medicine (feat. God-des)

Derek Nicoletto

I thought I would kick off this fine Friday with a little fantastic track from Derek Nicolett's Kind Ghosts album. The eleventh track off the CD is "Take Medicine" and it features the God-des, one half of the great hip-hop/soul duo, God-des and She. I thought this track would be the perfect one to give you a little extra get-up-and-go as the work week draws to a close. That is why I think this is the perfect time for you to "Take Medicine".



I am lucky enough to be catching Derek live on Saturday night, Sept. 8th, at the Delaware Pride Afterparty. If you can't make it there are other ways you can be listening to Derek. Kind Ghosts is available on iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby. For more about Derek, check out his official webpage here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails