Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jason Walker • A Lot of Changes

Jason Walker

Now I could sit around and listen to Jason Walker singing all freaking day. And, to be honest, I have. I have purchased most of his music - when I type in "jason walker" on iTunes, I have 67 entries, and it is just shy of 6 hours of musical joy for me. And yes, I have gone there. On more than one occasion. So I thought it would be sweet to welcome this Saturday with a sweet video of Jason making beautiful music, singing "Changes".



And while I am at it, I will offer another acoustic performance from Mr. Walker. This time, it is a song written by Henry Krieger and Tom Eyen, from the score of a Broadway musical, Dreamgirls. Jason delivers "I Am Changing" as only he can, live and throbbing...with talent.



For more about Jason Walker, visit his official website. You can also checkout my two-part interview with Jason here and here. "Changes" was featured on Jason's 2010 album, Leave It All Behind. You can purchase it from iTunes or Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. He does have an amazing voice and a great choice to sit and listen to this fine Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, glad you agree. I listen to Jason Walker as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails