Saturday, October 20, 2012

David Hernandez • "Feeling Good"

David Hernandez

David Hernandez first became known to me with a brief stint on American Idol, and has continued to make some great music to keep my interest. He's also been very smart, working as much as he can, including in touring shows like 'Ballroom With A Twist', working as a featured vocalist across the country. This not only keeps him making a living in music, it also help to fund new music. After all, i was very fond of his first release, the EP 'I Am Who I Am'. And it makes clips like this possible, too. Here is David in an appearance in Los Angeles earlier this year, singing the classic "Feeling Good", written by English singer-songwriters Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse for the 1965 musical 'The Roar of the Greasepaint - The Smell of the Crowd'.



For more about David Hernandez, check out his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter. You can download 'I Am Who I Am' from iTunes or Amazon, CD Baby, or get an autographed copy of your own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails