Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brendan Maclean • Beat Me To It Music Video

Brandon Maclean
Brendan Maclean Brendan Maclean

I readily admit that when I hear the mention of Brendan Maclean's name, I get a little bit happier. If I know there is music involved, I get a whole lot happier. So when I saw he had a new video for "Beat Me To It," a song off his 2010 EP 'White Canvas.' And when I first hit play, and saw that adorable face full-screen on my computer, I knew I was in for something great. I love that EP, as it was my introduction to the Australian singer/songwriter, and he's kept me interested ever since. Check out the video for the gorgeous song, "Beat Me To It."



As I said, I love the EP, and still play it often. You can purchase the 'White Canvas' EP on iTunes. For a limited time, Brendan has made the song available for FREE on Bandcamp. To learn more about Brendan Maclean, 'follow' him on Twitter, or 'like' him on Facebook.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails