Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jeffery Straker • "Botanic Gardens" Music Video

Jeffery Straker - Botanic Garden
Jeffery Straker - Botanic Garden Jeffery Straker - Botanic Garden

Only last week I was blogging about Jeffery Straker taking home a 2012 RightOutTV Award for Music & Video, which you can visit here. Now, we are lucky enough to have a new music video from the talented Canadian, and I get to share it with you! The video is for the single "Botanic Garden," off his wonderful new album, 'Vagabond,' a fantastic Pop collection of nine great songs. There is such an intrinsic charm to Jeffery's music, captured beautifully in this video.



You can find my review of Jeffery's album here. For those who don't want to visit there, I can tell you I loved it! From start to finish, it is a great album, one I know I will revisit for years to come. You can purchase 'Vagabond' from iTunes, Amazon, and Bandcamp. To learn more about Jeffery Straker, visit his official website.

Jeffery Straker - Botanic Garden Jeffery Straker - Botanic Garden
Jeffery Straker - Botanic Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails