Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chris Salvatore • I Want Your Sex

Chris Salvatore photo chris_salvatore_zpsc284f118.jpg

Whenever a handsome young man serenades me with "I Want Your Sex", I have to admit he has my attention. And when that young man is Chris Salvatore, I am definitely listening. So when I saw on Twitter that Chris had released a cover of George Michael's "I Want Your Sex", released almost exactly 26 years ago. It was the first single off the 'Faith' album, and the video included his then-girlfriend, Kathy Jeung. It would be 11 years before George would come out of the closet, following the arrest in the Beverly Hills park restroom.

Chris Salvatore - I Want Your Sex photo ChrisSalvatoreIWantYourSexSingle_zps5a1f46f9.jpg

There is no issue with Salvatore, who has been out and proud for his entire career. And I am a big fan, and not just of his pretty face. "I Want Your Sex" originally was part of the 2010 collection, 'The Sound of This Beat'. That album was a sweet combination of Electronica and Pop with some strong Rock influences. His take on the George Michael classic is an Electronica gem, sexy and modern, not bothering with the faux coyness of the original. To hear it, just hit play to enjoy Salvatore's take on "I Want Your Sex".



For more about Chris Salvatore, you can 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. You can purchase "I Want Your Sex" from iTunes and Amazon. If you'd like to check out 'The Sound of This Beat' album, you can find it on iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails