Friday, June 21, 2013

Date Night • Mambo Italiano

Mambo Italiano Poster photo MamboItaliano_zps66dc8c9b.jpg

Tonight I have brought you a feature that I truly love, no matter how many times I've seen it. I have the DVD, and if I notice it on television, it is impossible for me to not watch it. 'Mambo Italiano' was written and directed by Émile Gaudreault, a talented Canadian. The story features the son of Italian immigrants, as he struggles to find the best way to come out to his "old world" parents. The film features Luke Kirby as the handsome and acerbic son of Paul Sorvino and Ginette Reno. First he comes to terms with his relationship to long-time friend, played by Peter Miller, before he really learns to take care of himself. The movie runs for about 90 minutes, so get the popcorn and drinks ready, so you can truly enjoy 'Mambo Italiano'.



You can find the DVD on Amazon, so you can watch it on your big screen television! The film also has a great soundtrack, although currently, I couldn't find it available for purchase. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails