Thursday, October 3, 2013

Maor • "Exit" Single Released

 photo MaorExitCOVER_zpsc68c96a2.jpg

Last year, I got to know Maor from his single "Long Way Home", which featured T.r.i.g.g.a., a song I really loved. I was looking forward to more music from Maor, and I am pleased to say it has arrived. "Exit" is a great new song, the driving beat setting off Maor's smooth and laid-back vocals. This is another sure-thing for my October playlist. Let Maor tell you about what you really wanna know, and see if he is ready for that. Give a listen to "Exit".



You can purchase Maor's new single "Exit" from iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and Rhapsody. To discover more about Maor, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails