Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving • Thank You • Archy & Mehitabel

Thank You photo Thank_You003_zps0a3d2c83.jpg
Thank You photo Thank_You001_zps86ea3b0f.jpg Thank You photo Thank_You002_zps45e227e6.jpg

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving Day! To help me do so, I enlist the assistance of Archy & Mehitabel, one of my favorite duos that I believe have disbanded. Alexander Horwitz and Lee Waters made magic as Archy & Mehitabel, and I loved what they were doing. They made some incredible music, and I miss hearing from them. I just hope they are both well. This is a video for their song "Thank You", which captured my sentiments so well. Enjoy.



Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails