Friday, November 29, 2013

Kevin Wood • Garden of Eden Video

Kevin Wood - Garden of Eden photo KW_Garden001_zps3406e43d.jpg
Kevin Wood - Garden of Eden photo KW_Garden004_zps25353c71.jpg Kevin Wood - Garden of Eden photo KW_Garden003_zps96d3c211.jpg
Kevin Wood - Garden of Eden photo KW_Garden005_zps7679f8fe.jpg Kevin Wood - Garden of Eden photo KW_Garden002_zpsd4dc935a.jpg

During the most recent round of the RightOutTV Music & Video Awards, I became familiar with the music of Kevin Wood, and instantly put him on my radar. I liked what I heard, and knew he had one one category I will visit later. When I was contacted by Kevin recently, telling me he was excited about a new album he was releasing the beginning of 2014, and the first taste would be in the form of a new music video. This news was making my holidays bright, and soon I had the pleasure of seeing "Garden of Eden", the video directed by Matteo Bertoli for the song off the upcoming album, 'Out Among the Wolves'. Sexy, flirty, hot and bold are all words you could use to describe the song and music video for "Garden of Eden".



To learn more about Kevin Wood, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'follow' him on Tumblr. You can also 'subscribe' to him on YouTube, or just check out the music available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails